PeformeX is an effective, safe, unscheduled male performance supplement. This supremely effective blend of science-backed nutraceuticals and African traditional medicine provides the following synergistical benefits:
- Boosts nitric oxide synthesis, essential for healthy circulation
- Neutralizes performance-sucking stress
- Boosts brain function and memory
- Supports muscle mass & recovery
- Maximizes your performance potential
Each dose of 5 capsules contain:
Eriosema kraussianum (uBangalala) Powder 600mg
L-Arginine HCl 2500mg
KSM-66® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract 150mg
Vitamin D3 1000IU
Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Extract 15mg
Nicotinic Acid (Niacin) 20mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 15mcg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg
Vitamin B5 (Ca-D- Pantothenate) 45mg
Vitamin B12 84mcg
Folic Acid 100mcg
Zinc gluconate 77mg
(providing Elemental Zinc 11 mg)
Other ingredient: Cellulose capsule shell (Plant-based)
- No Sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No colourants
Directions to use:
Adults: Take 3-5 capsules or as required
Children 18 years and younger: Not recommended
Warning: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, please consult your healthcare provider for advice before taking this medicine.
More about the ingredients:
• Eriosema kraussianum (uBANGALALA) is an African traditional medicine, is effective for curing or alleviating ED and/or impotence.
• L-Arginine (2500mg) – At these high doses, L-Arginine aids erectile function by increasing blood flow and stimulating nitric oxide production in the body. The blood vessel dilating effect of L-Arginine has multiple health benefits, including cardiovascular health, exercise performance, improved muscle mass and strength, immune function and the mitigation of metabolic syndrome.
• Ashwagandha – In Ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha is revered as an aphrodisiac and is used to treat sexual dysfunction and infertility in men (and women). Studies have shown that KSM-66® extract boosts testosterone, improves sperm quality and motility, and provides multiple anti-stress, anti-anxiety, mood stabilizing, sleep improving and other “life extending” psycho-active benefits. It also lowers inflammation, boosts immunity, brain function and memory, and has anti-fatigue effects.
• Vitamin D3 – Adequate Vitamin D levels are key to vascular dilation, the protection of endothelial cells from oxidative stress and healthy testosterone levels. It also plays a crucial role in bone mass, muscle strength and fat distribution. Low Vitamin D levels are associated with cognitive decline, depression, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
• Black Pepper extract enhances the absorption of other nutrients but also has multiple fertility, libido and sexual function benefits.
• Zinc plays an important role in testosterone and semen production. In addition to being essential for physiological functions such as normal growth, reproduction, DNA synthesis, cell division and gene expression, it also has a positive effect on arousal and maintaining an erection.
Disclaimer: This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use