Many foods and drinks, especially meat, dairy products, sugar, coffee and alcohol are acid forming. Without adequate alkaline minerals, which are necessary to offset increases in acidity, your body struggles to maintain its internal acid/alkaline levels.
This impacts your general health and energy levels, leading to many common health niggles such as heartburn, headaches and gout. Multiforce Alkaline Powder contains readily absorbable forms of calcium, magnesium and potassium. These minerals support the organs involved in maintaining and correcting the acid/alkaline balances in the body.
- Helps support the body's pH regulating mechanisms
- Helps neutralize stomach acid
- Treats acid reflux, heartburn
- Treats indigestion, gas and bloating
- Has a bowel cleansing effect
- Helps prevent the formation of kidney stones
- Helps build bones and helps prevent bone loss
- Reduces blood pressure and cardiac ailments
- Has antioxidant properties
Calcium citrate 145 mg
Calcium phosphate 974 mg
Magnesium phosphate 244 mg
Magnesium citrate 315 mg
Potassium bicarbonate 783 mg
Potassium citrate 870 mg
Calcium 254 mg; Magnesium 59 mg; Phosphorus 219 mg; Potassium 619 mg;
Homeopathic proprietary blend Urtica/A.Vogel Urticalcin 1000mg;
Urtica dioica D1;
Silicea terra D6;
Calcarea phosphorica D6;
Natrum phosphoricum D6;
Calcarea carbonica D4;
Acerola100 mg - providing vitamin C botanical extract 5 mg
Multiforce® Alkaline Powder can be used daily as part of a health management programme by adults and children over the age of 6 years.
Adults: Add a heaped teaspoon or medicine measure (7.5g) or the contents of one 7,5g sachet of the powder to a large glass of water, stir well and drink once a day on an empty stomach.
There is no evidence to suggest that Multiforce is not safe to use in pregnancy and during lactation.
- Patients on calcium and potassium free diets should take care.
- Vogel Multiforce Alkaline Powder has no known drug interactions.
- Patients on beta blockers for heart disorders or who have renal failure should consult their doctor before using Multiforce. In the presence of reduced renal function, hyperkalaemia, hypercalcaemia and alkalosis may be produced.
The typical Western-type diet, deficient in fruits and vegetables and containing large quantities of sugar, animal and dairy products, generates acid-forming chemicals in the body.
While the body has its own pH buffering systems to counteract a high dietary acid load, over time this diet may leave the body struggling to maintain the correct pH balances throughout.
Long-term high dietary acid load is associated with increased risk for numerous lifestyle-related diseases, including osteoporosis.
Multiforce® Alkaline Powder is a multi-mineral dietary supplement that is proven to increase urinary pH. An increase in urinary pH is associated with a more alkaline body pH meaning there is less acidity in the body. The maintenance of optimal mineral and acid-base balance is linked to an increase in general well being. As with most things in life, good health is also about finding the right balance.
The negative effects of an acidic diet may include:
- Decreases in bone mineral density, which can weaken affect the formation of bones and teeth.
- Joint pain and reduced mobility/flexibility.
- Kidney stones.
- Worsening of symptoms of osteoarthritis, such as pain and stiffness.
- Pain and discomfort of the digestive tract due to excess acid.
- Compromised physical performance, fatigue and delayed recovery post-exercise Fatigue and delay in recovery after exercise. Increased uric acid levels and episodes of gout.