Arth-X Advanced Formula contains a unique blend of nutraceuticals including Curcumin extract, Boswellia serrata, CoQ10, Fulvic Acid, Ashwagandha extract, MSM, Vitamins D3 and K2 and Collagen for powerful alleviation of arthritis symptoms. The synergetic ingredients provide a gentle way to relieve the pain, swelling and impaired mobility caused by various types of arthritis. Arth-X improves various autoimmune symptoms and the overall sense of wellbeing. It is easy to mix with water and have pleasant Mango & Orange flavour. No added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Active ingredients per 12g (approximately 1 scoop)
Boswellia Serrata 250mg
C3 Reduct®, CurcuWIN ® 200mg
(High Bioavailability Turmeric Curcuminoids Blend)
CHD-FA Elemental Fulvic Acid 175mg
KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract 250mg
Hydrolyzed Collagen 5000mg
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1750mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 200mg
Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg
Licorice Root extract 14mg
Ginger Root powder 100mg
Vitamin A 450mcg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 0.600mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.650mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 8mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 2.5mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 0.85mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 15mcg
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 333mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 1.2mcg
Vitamin C 550mg
Vitamin D3 5000IU
Mena-Q7® Vitamin K2 150mcg
Fibregum (Organic Acacia Fibre) 200mg
- No refined sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No colourants
- Sweetened with Steviol Extract
Directions to use:
Adults: Take 1 scoop of powder (12g) daily. Drink it mixed with 100ml-200ml water (to taste).
Children 4 years and older: Not recommended
More about the ingredients:
- Boswellia Serrata: Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties, improves pain and mobility
- Curcumin: Powerful anti-inflammatory agent, blocking the same inflammation-promoting enzyme as a well-known COX-2 inhibitor drug.
- Fulvic Acid: Multi-functional inflammation modulator. A crucial anti-arthritic active ingredient prevents collagen degradation and improves gut function. Enchances absorbtion of nutrients.
- Collagen: Stimulates endogenous collagen production and counteracts progressive tissue degeneration
Ashwagandha: Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic agent: Effective for rheumatoid and osteoarthritis and supports healthy joint function
Glucosamine Sulphate: Modifies cartilage structure, reduces osteoarthritis pain, delays progression, improves mobility
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2: Crucial for the prevention of arthritis and for decreasing the severity of symptoms. Intimately linked to bone health and multiple wellness issues
- MSM: Multiple beneficial effects, anti-inflammatory, improves pain and mobility in osteoarthritis
- Coenzyme Q10: Modulates inflammatory cytokines and oxidative stress in rheumatoid arthritis patients, also specifically effective for gout.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids: There is clinical evidence that citrus flavonoids alleviate RA symptoms
- Ginger Root: Relief from active rheumatoid arthritis, known anti-inflammatory and beneficial gut health effects
- Prebiotic Fibre: Valuable anti-arthritic contribution due to improved gut health (along with Fulvic Acid and Ginger Root)
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicine Control Council. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.